Best Programming Practices Developers Can Follow

Writing good codes ain’t easy. There are plenty of ways to write reliable codes by following the best programming practices. Tom Cargill of Nokia Bell Labs, shares a ninety-ninety principle about codes:“The first 90% of the written code accounts for the first 90% of the development time. The rest of the 10% of the written […]

NOW HIRING!| Admin Assistant

We are looking for a female applicant who has strong-will and initiative with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Applicant must be able to handle office tasks and manage employee-related activities. Skills Required: Good English Communication Skills Attention to detail Common Sense and Initiative Strong Communication Skills Trustworthy Team Player Creative Social Media Savvy […]

This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.